Dr. Paap’s course is the definitive one on product and technology roadmapping – it will clear up the misperceptions and provide you with a proven approach that has helped past participants achieve their goals in a short time frame. This top-rated session draws on Dr. Paap’s extensive experience and provides a step-by-step implementation plan as well as problem-solving and coaching to ensure success. Each delegate will receive the following during the course;
I. Tools to build your own technology roadmapping process using Customer Focused Technology Planning (CFTP™) framework
II. Templates including: Product Market Matrix, Customer Needs Profile, Technology Impact Matrix, Alliance Strategy Process, and more
III. Keys to success based on examples and best practices from leading firms
IV. Insights on how to adapt the roadmapping framework to your organisation’s needs
V. Comprehensive reference materials and suggested resources
Don’t Miss This Course if…
• Your project execution is great, but you don’t know whether you’re always working on the right things
• You’re concerned that shifting customer needs are making products /services or technologies obsolete
• You are having difficulty showing how your projects provide value
• Front end innovation needs to be better managed in your business
• Your technology base is starting to look vulnerable against new ‘disruptive technologies’
• You are looking to position yourselves for the future
• Past investments in new technology led to few commercial successes
• You need to ensure technology investments are sound, particularly when hard numbers are unavailable
• Promoting innovative projects within the constraints of approved roadmaps is difficult
• Longer-term innovation investments are being diverted by short-term pressures
About Dr Jay Paap
Jay Paap is President of Paap Associates and is one of our most highly rated instructors. He also serves on the faculty of the Executive Program at The Sloan School (MIT), led executive workshops for the Industrial Relations Center at Caltech and Haas School, Cal Berkeley, is a Fellow of Strategy and Competitive Intelligence Professionals, and a PDMA Certified New Product Development Professional. He received his PhD from MIT’s Sloan School of Management with concentrations in technology management and organisational design.
Jay Paap is a much respected and sought-after speaker at workshops and conferences around the globe; he has over fifty years experience in innovation and technology management, including consulting and speaking assignments with over 350 firms in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and the Pacific Rim. His clients include both government and commercial firms from such diverse industries as automotive, computers, electronics, energy, food processing, biotech, pharmaceuticals, oil, telecommunications, consumer products, aerospace, chemicals, defence, and various government agencies and Federal Labs.
The Moon on a Stick is an innovation management firm that guides people through a journey that makes innovation simpler to understand and use.